The Business Development Centre lies on the site of what has variously been a nectarine orchard, an ink makers, a jam manufacturer and a flour factory. In 1896 the site became the Great Garden Street Synagogue.
In 1999 SsBA converted the Synagogue and its adjacent offices and social club and created a new centre that brought local business support agencies together under one roof.
The centre is a one-stop-shop for anyone seeking business advice and support and retains its role as a vital facility and meeting place for the community. We are pleased to offer a holistic range of business support services
Managed by SsBA Ltd